- 16-Apr-2012 to 31-Dec-2015 (MST)
- Cutting Plant
- Buhl, ID, USA
- $11.40 - $13.31 - Progression
- Full Time
Family Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Personal Leave, Vacation and Holidays, 401(K) Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Life Insurance
Job Title: Operator Department: Operations
Supervisor's Title: Production Lead Average Hours Per Week: 40
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Provide assistance in the Processing facilities working at various positions as a team member to make sure that food products are processed according to quality specifications and customer needs. This person reports directly to the Production Lead. Clear Springs Foods, Inc. is an employee owned company that is fully vertically integrated controlling all aspects of its food business from inception to market. Clear Springs offers an excellent benefit package for their employees.
Ability to Operate Equipment to Produce Products for Customers:
• Responsible for Product Movement.
• Assure quality and safety standards are observed.
• Knowledge of machinery upkeep and operation.
• Tracking and rotation of product.
• Ability to perform sanitation tasks as assigned.
Communicate and Work as a Team Member
• Participate in some discussion about confidential/sensitive matters.
• Communicate with employees and others through written, oral and face-to-face interactions.
• Assist other team members in completion of work.
• Communicate with fellow employees to complete tasks and adhere to safety standards.
Ability to work flexible work schedules with varying hours as required.
Miscellaneous Duties as assigned.
Record keeping, organizational skills.
Vast knowledge of fresh and frozen product line, packaging requirements.
Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form.
Ability to communicate in English in order to adhere to safety standards.
Typical Physical Activity
This job involves medium work exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to more objects.
The worker will be required to have a range of motion as follows:
• Often requires walking or moving to accomplish tasks.
• Often requires standing for sustained periods of time.
• Occasionally requires stooping and reaching.
• Occasionally requires pushing using upper extremities to press against something with steady force.
• Occasionally requires pulling using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
• Lifting is required on an occasional basis.
• Often requires feeling of products perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
• Repetitive Motions are required which involve substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Typical Environmental Conditions
The worker is frequently subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. The worker is subject to noise. The worker can be subject to cold and wet conditions.
Must perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently and accurately without causing significant safety threat to self or others. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.